Want to earn points? You’ll first need to register.
When you make a purchase, you’ll earn 1 point for every $1 you spend, and 5 points for every approved review you write.
Points can be redeemed for a discount when you make a purchase. The rate is 30 points = $1 discount.
Points for reviews are added to your account after the review is approved. 95% of reviews are approved, just make sure it’s relevant and doesn’t have any swearing or anything inappropriate.
We do reserve the right not to approve reviews if we don’t think they add value (e.g are only a few words) or if you go on a ‘review spree’ reviewing lots of items at a time giving us reason to believe you haven’t tried the products. Here are a few examples:
“This is a great lipstick, it lasts all day and the colour is gorgeous.”
"This foundation applied well but sadly didn't last the whole day."
“This mascara is a game-changer! It doesn’t smudge or clump and makes my lashes super long!”
“This looks good, I want to try it”
Please note that reviews may not be able to be placed on some clearance items.
* Points can not be earned on clearance or sale items. Points may not apply when some promo codes are used, please check with us before ordering if you’re unsure.
* Regretfully there are some products where a purchase will not earn loyalty points. This is noted in the product description, unless it is one of the following brands where points can not be earned on any products: The Ordinary.
* Points can not be earned on gift voucher purchases, but can be earned when you redeem a voucher.
* While points do not have an expiry date, we reserve the right to cancel the loyalty scheme at any time or adjust the value of points or the amount earned for each action.
* Points can now be earned on xoBeauty purchases. Effective from 24th September 2020.